History & Mission
Mission: Flagler Cares aspires to be a driving force behind bold innovations and community improvement creating a coordinated safety net of health and social care services.
Flagler Cares is committed to:
- Treating all members of our community with compassion and dignity, and meeting people where they are without judgment.
- Striving for a YES—taking the extra steps to find solutions in the face of unworkability.
- Managing and directing ourselves and the organization with impeccable integrity, honesty, and transparent communication.
- Being a listening ear and trusted advocate.
- Believing in everyone’s human potential and ability to achieve self-sufficiency.
- A culture of trust, collaboration, fairness, and respect.
- Being a place where anyone can feel comfortable asking for help.
- Fostering a “No Wrong Door” approach to support and services.
- Being bold and innovative to challenge the status quo.
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to change.
- Being a good steward of resources.
Flagler Cares and other community partners are hosting a one-stop help night on Wed, Oct. 11.